DIOCESE OF TIMMINS

The Diocese of Timmins was originally established on December 31st, 1915 as the Diocese of Haileybury. After losing several parts of its territory to the Prefecture Apostolic of Northern Ontario, the Dioceses of Amos and the Vicariate Apostolic of James Bay, on December 10, 1938, the name was changed to the Diocese of Timmins. The Diocese comprises the south eastern part of the District of Cochrane, and the entire District of Timiskaming.

Most Rev. Serge Poitras

Bishop of Timmins

65 Jubilee Ave. East
Timmins, Ontario P4N 5W4
Phone: (705) 267 6224
Fax: (705) 267 6226

Website
0
Total population
0
Catholic population
0
Parishes
0
Missions