DIOCESE OF PETERBOROUGH

The Diocese of Peterborough was established on July 11, 1882 through the union of the Vicariate of Northern Canada and the western part of the Diocese of Kingston. The Diocese comprises the districts of Muskoka and Parry Sound, the counties of Peterborough, Northumberland and Victoria, part of the Region of Durham and five south western townships of the County of Haliburton.

Most Rev. Daniel J. Miehm

Bishop of Peterborough

350 Hunter Street West
Peterborough, Ontario K9H 2M4
Phone: (705) 745-5123
Fax:(705) 745-2555

Most Rev. N. De Angelis

Bishop Emeritus of Peterborough

Website
0
Total population
0
Catholic population
0
Parishes
0
Churches and chapels