ARCHDIOCESE OF KINGSTON

The Archdiocese of Kingston was erected as a Diocese on January 27, 1826 by the division of the Archdiocese of Quebec. On December 28, 1889 it was elevated to an Archdiocese. The territory of the Archdiocese lies in Eastern Ontario, in the St. Lawrence Valley. It comprises the counties of Frontenac, Lennox, Addington, Prince Edward and the southern portions of Hastings, Leeds, Grenville, Dundas and the southwestern part of Lanark.

Most Rev. Michael Mulhall

Archbishop of Kingston

390 Palace Road
Kingston, Ontario K7L 4T3
Phone: (613) 548-4461
Fax: (613) 548-4744

Most Rev. Brendan O’Brien

Archbishop Emeritus of Kingston

1608-1195 Richmond Road
Ottawa, Ontario K2B 8E4

Website
0
Total population
0
Catholic population
0
Parishes
0
Churches and chapels