The Diocese of Thunder Bay was erected on April 29, 1952 as the Diocese of Fort William by joining part of the Archdiocese of St. Boniface and part of the Diocese of Sault Ste. Marie. It comprises the Districts of Thunder Bay, Kenora and Rainy River. In 1970, the name of the diocese was changed from Fort William to the Diocese of Thunder Bay.
  • Website of the Diocese of Thunder Bay

  • Most Rev. Frederick Colli,D.D.
    Bishop of Thunder Bay
    P.O. Box 10400
    Thunder Bay, Ontario P7B6T8
    Phone: (807) 343-9313
    Fax: (807) 343-9114