The Diocese of Peterborough was established on July 11, 1882 through the union of the Vicariate of Northern Canada and the western part of the Diocese of Kingston. The Diocese comprises the districts of Muskoka and Parry Sound, the counties of Peterborough, Northumberland and Victoria, part of the Region of Durham and five south western townships of the County of Haliburton.
  • Website of the Diocese of Peterborough

  • Most Rev. Daniel J. Miehm
    Bishop of Peterborough
    350 Hunter Street West
    Peterborough, Ontario K9H 2M4
    Phone: (705) 745-5123
    Fax:(705) 745-2555

    Most Rev. N. De Angelis
    Bishop Emeritus of Peterborough