The Archdiocese of Kingston was erected as a Diocese on January 27, 1826 by the division of the Archdiocese of Quebec. On December 28, 1889 it was elevated to an Archdiocese. The territory of the Archdiocese lies in Eastern Ontario, in the St. Lawrence Valley. It comprises the counties of Frontenac, Lennox, Addington, Prince Edward and the southern portions of Hastings, Leeds, Grenville, Dundas and the southwestern part of Lanark.
  • Website of the Archdiocese of Kingston

  • Most Rev. Brendan O’Brien
    Archbishop of Kingston
    390 Palace Road
    Kingston, Ontario K7L 4T3
    Phone: (613) 548-4461
    Fax: (613) 548-4744