The Diocese of Alexandria was established in January 23, 1890. Cut off from the Kingston diocese, it presently comprises Stormont and Glengarry counties and is a part of the Ecclesiastical Province of Kingston. On September 1, 1976, Bishop Eugene LaRocque was granted permission from the Sacred Congregation for Bishops to affix the name of Cornwall to Alexandria and to have a co-cathedral in Cornwall.
  • Website of the Diocese of Alexandria-Cornwall

  • Most Rev. Terrence Prendergast
    Bishop of Alexandria-Cornwall
    220 Montreal Road
    Cornwall, Ontario K6H 1B4
    Phone: (613) 933-1138
    Fax: (613) 937-4931

    Most Rev. Guy Desrochers, C.Ss.R., V.G.
    Auxiliary Bishop of Alexandria-Cornwall
    220 Montreal Road
    Cornwall, Ontario K6H 1B4
    Phone: (613) 933-1138
    Fax: (613) 937-4931